23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

:: SHE WEARS IT WELL ::

To contact us Click HERE

Good Monday!!!!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend, and an even better Mothers Day (where applicable).

My mothers day was good, especially since I was with those I love.

This morning I just want to share with you a pic of the little Miss. modeling her new dress. She liked it of course, and it will fit well into the fall months. Even though Ireland is two and a half years old, she is still in size 18 to 24 months.
This dress is made in a 24 month size and is still a bit big on her (yes, my gauge was right on). She is very petite.

Now, on to my next project. I've been knitting lately so everything takes twice as long, but hopefully this week I'll be able to share a little knitted something or other with you.
For now, I wish everyone a wonderful week. :).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder