26 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

Easter with Brittany home

To contact us Click HERE


 

Brittany came home for Easter before heading back to BYUI for her Spring semester. Of course we upheld all of our family traditions as the kids aren't ready to let any of them go yet.  We dyed Easter eggs, held an egg hunt in the back yard(both on Saturday), hunted for our Easter baskets and went to our favorite hill near Fulton Middle School to race our eggs after church.  Oh and did I mention that my birthday fell on Easter this year AND I was asked to speak in Sacrament meeting?  Needless to say, it was a very full Holiday, but my favorite part was having all my children around me and celebrating the good news of Christ's resurrection.  The preparations for my talk were an excellent way of getting me in the proper Easter spirit.
   

    And of course to finish it off, a little egg toss turned egg fight is always in order. 
This year we noticed our shadows were growing long on the field and it was a perfect opportunity for a little creativity.  Can you tell who is who?  Love these photos!







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder