22 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Last Day of Moiola


For the last day of school at Moiola, we had an all school assembly entitled "Stomp".  It was very entertaining and Caleb seized the opportunity to volunteer during part of it.  After the assembly, we went out to the playground for a couple of hours of games, snowcones, prizes, yearbook signing and saying goodbye.  It was a somber day for me as I stayed on campus all day to be a part of and assist in the party.  I was reminded of how happy we have been at Moiola all of these years and how much we are going to miss it!  I had to turn my heart to gratitude to pull out of the sadness I was feeling.  I will forever be grateful for the blessing of this beautiful K-8 school in my families lives.

video



 
We will miss our beloved hand ball wall
Some of our favorite teachers . . .
Mrs. Naughton

Mr. Doherty

Ms. Parsons

Mrs. Hunter

We then headed to Corner Bakery for out traditional lunch celebrating the last day of school

Meeting up with some old Moiola (current Fulton) friends.  Caleb will have friends ready for him at his new school.

The day after school ended, Sarah had a "School's Out" party.  Her girlfriends joined us for a couple of hours of bouncing at Frogg's Bouncehouse and then a delicious lunch at Soup Plantation.  We are so grateful for the friends we have made at Moiola.  These girls will be split up next school year at 2 different schools - what a shame.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder