17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Girls Camp 2012

To contact us Click HERE
My calling in my ward this year is Girls Camp Director.  I love girls camp and was so excited to be able to attend with Hannah on her last year at camp.  I was also asked to hike the overnight hike with the level 4 girls.  The other adult leaders included my good friends Natalie Tomsik and Kelly Peterson.  We hiked a new trail into a beautiful campground near some hidden pools of water.  What a privilege it was to bond with these amazing young women and adult leaders.  I was also asked to teach a workshop on the Holy Ghost to all of the girls at camp.  This caused me a little more stress than I would have liked to have had at camp, but I still enjoyed every minute of being there.   I love girls camp and count my blessings every year that I get to attend!


Kelly Peterson & Brad Ward

Me and Natalie Tomsik


Level 4 overnight hikers

LOVE these girls!





My poor minivan had to 4-wheel into the trailhead.  We definately felt adventurous!
Having fun back at camp

Hannah was an outstanding Level 6 leader.  She loves the younger girls and is a good example.  She will be missed.
I love these girls that I have watched grow up with Hannah.  I will miss having them around as they graduate and move on.  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder