28 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

:: Granny Blanket, Finally Done!!! ::

To contact us Click HERE
Good evening friends!!!

Way back in November I posted about a granny blanket that I was working on.  Well, with special orders, family activities, and the holidays, the poor little grannies got totally neglected. It was not until, about two weeks ago, when looking into finishing past projects, that I came across a shopping bag with neatly tied bundles of grannies, each marked with a row number, (wish I'd taken a picture).

So, I tackled the job of sewing together all those colorful little squares.

This was back in November
Well, I forgot how patient one has to be to make a granny blanket. Not only putting the squares together, but weaving in alllllll those little yarn ends.  :-/  
It's a lot of work but it pays off. Don't you think?



The blanket of many colors

I love the pink and yellow  :)

Pink is good

I am very happy with this one, and since it was so much work, maybe I'll keep her. We'll see.   :)

Well, this is all for today, I'm working on a few other things, I'll share these later.

Ciao for now!!! XOXO
  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder