14 Nisan 2012 Cumartesi

why I am probably the wrong person for my job...

To contact us Click HERE

she likes the asus, too, originally uploaded by pilgrimgirl.

At Chapman I spend a lot of time coaching faculty on how they can use technology in the classroom. This past week--the first week of the semester--numerous times faculty have told me "I just don't want to learn one more piece of software." This usually happens after I've gushed about some type of tool that would help them solve a problem.

I gush far too much.

What the faculty need is not someone like me who loves to experiment with new software, who thinks a great weekend is one that involves a fresh install of WordPress, or who dreams about digital tools (yes, I'm embarrassed to admit that many of my dreams have involved magical plugins). They need someone who thinks they way they do.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder